Wednesday, January 2, 2002

toys: piggy mobile

When I was pregnant with my first daughter, I found this adorable baby blanket/sheet/crib bumper set: blue gingham with little piggies all over it. I was inspired to make a matching mobile, but I wanted to personalize it. My husband is a musician, so I replaced the kites and flowers the pigs were holding with a guitar and a bass. Originally I was also going to make a drummer and another guitar player, but I never found a mobile that I liked that I could hang these guys from, so I sort of scrapped the project. Here are the two piggies I completed:

the lead guitar player


the bass player



No comments:

Post a Comment

Where it says "Comment As", be sure you select NAME/URL and type your name so we know who you are. I cannot remove the "anonymous" choice and I do not publish anonymous comments. Thanks!